TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Location : Mumbai
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Good Communication Skills (Verbal/written)
* Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
* Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
* Should be comfortable with Night shifts
Educational Qualification :
1. B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2015 & 2016 pass outs only (No MBA / BE / B.Tech)
2. Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply
3. Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
4. Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
5. Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
6. Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India’s first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India’s first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency, Euro.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Walk In Date : 16th September 2016
Walk In Time : 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai 400 063, Maharashtra
Application link:click here