- University of Hyderabad
Salary:INRRs 8,000 per month Address:
- Desirable Qualifications:Mastersdegree(MTech/MSc/IMSc) withanaggregatemarksgreaterthan 70%ora7.5CGPA
- Date & Time of Interview: 31Oct 2016at10:00 AM
- General Information: NoTA/DAwillbepaidfor attending the interview or at the time of joining the post. Applicants should note that the appointment is purely temporary and subjected to renewal up to three years and there is no Right to Claim for any regular appointment with the University.The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of post graduate teaching and research in the country, was established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 39 of 1974) on 2nd October, 1974 as a Central University, Wholly financed by the University Grants Commission. The “objects of the University” as envisaged in the Act are:” to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit and by the example of its corporate life, and in particular to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities and science in the educational programmes of the University and to take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies and research in the University.” <strong>Website Address:</strong>http://www.uohyd.ac.in/ <strong>Postal Address:</strong>P.O. Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046 <strong>Tel:</strong>(040) 23010560 23134000/23134100 <strong>E-mail:</strong>email@example.com
- University of Hyderabad Gachibowli Hyderabad Telangana500046
How To Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy and original certificates and testimonials, other related material i.e. reports, documents, articles, etc., if any.
- Details will be available at:http://www.uohyd.ac.in/images/recruitment/ra_251016.pdf