More details related to the UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Post Name : Clerk, officer, Supervisor
Number of Posts: 332
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Assistant Auditor/Accountant – 17
2. Junior Assistant/Data Entry Operator – 28
3. Personal Assistant – 36
4. Investigator – 06
5. Cooperative Inspector – 13
6. Laboratory Pharmacist – 01
7. Electrician/Mechanic – 02
8. Library Clerk – 25
9. Table Player – 01
10. Training officer – 01
11. Research Officer – 01
12. Sports Assistant – 01
13. Caretaker – 01
14. Store keeper – 01
15. Cataloger – 01
16. Computer Programmer – 02
17. Cartographer – 18
18. Amin – 25
19. Park Supervisor – 95
20. Supervisor – 11
21. Supervisor (Culinary/cookery) – 02
22. Supervisor (Bakery/Confectionery) – 02
23. Driver – 42
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 150/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 42 Years (Post 2,7-9,17,18), 21 to 42 Years (Post 1,4-6,10-16,19-23) As On 01-07-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay (Post 1-9,12-15,18-23), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 10,11,16,17) Per month and other benefits as per UKSSSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for UKSSSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 30-09-2016.