TNPSC Recruitment | Post 1953 | Assistant, Personal Clerk and LDC | Tamil Nadu | Last Date : 26-05-2017 |
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has lately released a recruitment notification to fill 1953 Vacancies of Assistant, Personal Clerk, Steno-Typist and LDC through in Combined Civil services Examination-II 2017-18 Non Interview publish and Group -II A services. Interested qualified candidates that need jobs in Tamil Nadu PSC may apply by online before 26-05-2017 along with other brief information on employment notification like age limit/ qualified criteria/ buying processOr how you can apply/ application fee details given below.
Total Number of post: 1953
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts:
01. Personal Clerk: 07
02. Steno Typist: 06
03. Assistant: 1843
04. Lower Division Clerk: 12
05. Accountant: 85
Salary details: Scale of Pay Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 2800 Personal clerk/ Steno-Typist, GP Rs 2600/2800 for Assistant.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2017: 18 to 30 years
- Personal Clerk and Steno-Typist– Any Bachelor’s degree and typewriting both Higher Grade in Tamil and English
- Assistant– Candidates should have any Bachelor’s degree (BA/B.SC/B.Com or B.SC or BCA etc)
- Accountant– Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Assistant in Law– Degree in law (LLB) or LLM
- Assistant in finance– Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.com/M.com) or Economics
Scheme of Exam (Objective type Single paper) – 3 hours 300 marks paper which content General Studies, Aptitude and Metal ability Test + General Tamil/ General English MCQ.
Application fee: Rs 150 as One Time Registration, Rs 100 for Exam fee through online payment mode using debit/ credit card or bank or Post office.
How to apply: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the post of Assistant, Personal Clerk and LDC applications invite by online from official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in from 27-04-2017 to 26-05-2017.
Step by step instruction to apply online
01. Scan your photograph & signature
02. You’ve valid email ID or mobile number before beginning apply online
03. Open the web site of world wide web.tnpsc.gov.in or world wide web.tnpscexams.internet
04. Therefore Click the “Apply Online”
Choose the appropriate position
06. Browse the instructions carefully before you apply online
07. Click the “Apply Online”
08. Go into the Unique ID and password or sign up for fist time user.
10. Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the places provided
11. Candidates should fill all of the mandatory details in given posts.
12. At the moment spend the money for fee through offline or online mode at concerned bank.
Check all fielded details & click on Submit button
14. You will get a system generateApplication Numberand Password.
15. Take a note or take printout of application form for future use.
TNPSC – Starting date of Apply online: 27-04-2017
TNPSC – Last date of Apply online: 26-05-2017