NFR Recruitment 2016
North Frontier Railway has issued a notice to invites applications against 60 Vacancies of Act Apprenticeship Training Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (12th October 2016).
More details related to the NFR Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: North Frontier Railway
Post Name : Act Apprenticeship Training
Number of Posts: 60
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Act Apprenticeship Training – 60
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / 10+2 / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 15 – 22 Years (Fresher Trade), 15 – 24 Years (ITI Trade) As On 12-10-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NFR Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Short Listing.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 12th October 2016
Address For Communication:
Chief Workshop Manager, North Frontier Railway Carriage and Wagon Workshop, New Bongaigaon, PIN – 783381
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 12-10-2016.
official Website : www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in