SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission CHSL has issued a notice to invites applications against 5134Vacancies of Assistants, Clerk, Data Entry Operators Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (7th November 2016).
More details related to the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission CHSL
Post Name : Assistants, Clerk, Data Entry Operators
Number of Posts: 5134
Post and Vacancies Details:
01. Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants – 3281
02. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1321
03. Data Entry Operators (DEO) – 506
04. Court Clerk – 26
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 27 Years As On 01-01-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (Post 1), Rs. 2400/1900/- (Post 3), Rs. 1900/- (Post 2,4). Per month and other benefits as per SSC CHSL Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for SSC CHSL Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of On-line registration : 07-11-2016.
Date for Written Examination : 07-01-2017 & 05-02-2017.
official Website : ssc.nic.in