East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
East Central Railway has issued a notice to invites applications against 50 Vacancies of Act Apprentices Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (20th October 2016).
More details related to the East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: East Central Railway
Post Name : Act Apprentices
Number of Posts: 50
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Fitter – 25
2. Machinist – 05
3. Welder (G&E) – 16
4. Electrician – 04
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed ITI / 10th / 10+2 from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for East Central Railway Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 40/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
Age Limitations: (As On 01-09-2016)
- (a) The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i.e. the date of birth 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
(b) The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
(c) The age of SC/ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1997 to 01.09.2001.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 1440/- During Training Period Per month and other benefits as per East Central Railway Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 20th October 2016
Address For Communication:
Workshop Personnel Officer, East Central Railway, Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur, Distt. Samastipur (Bihar), PIN – 848 101
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 20-10-2016.
official Website : www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in