Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment 2016
More details related to the Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Police Department
Post Name : Constables
Number of Posts: 494
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications)
Essential Qualification Required: Read To Detailed Advertisement.
Application Fee for Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the OCs/BCs category : Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SCs/STs candidates : Rs. 150/-.
- The Appliers should be born between 18 – 22 years As On 1st July, 2016 Not Earlier Than 2nd July, 1994 & Not later than 1st July, 1998.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/- Per month and other benefits as per Andhra Pradesh Police Department Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Preliminary Selection Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Department Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Department Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From : 07-09-2016.
Online Registration Ends On : 01-10-2016.
Date for Written Examination : October/November 2016.