SCR Recruitment 2016
South Central Railway has issued a notice to invites applications against 21 Vacancies of Sports quota Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (17th October 2016).
More details related to the SCR Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: South Central Railway
Post Name : Sports quota
Number of Posts: 21
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Athletics (Men) – 04
2. Athletics (Women) – 04
3. Badminton (Men) Singles – 01
4. Basketball (Women) – 02
5. Boxing (Men) – 03
6. Cricket (Women) – 02
7. Handball (Women) – 01
8. Kabaddi (Women) – 02
9. Volleyball (Women) – 02
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for SCR Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for ST/SC/Women/Minority/EBC Candidates.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 25 Years As On 01-01-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2000/- Grade Pay Per month and other benefits as per SCR Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under SCR Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SCR Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 17th October 2016
Address For Communication:
The Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt. & HQ), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana)
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 17-10-2016.
official Website : www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in