Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016
Gauhati High Court has issued a notice to invites applications against 20 Vacancies of Judicial Assistant Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (8th November 2016).
More details related to the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Gauhati High Court
Post Name : Judicial Assistant
Number of Posts: 20
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Judicial Assistant – 20
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 300/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 38 years As on 01-10-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 3000/- Grade Pay Per month and other benefits as per Gauhati High Court Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview, Viva-Voce/Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is ghconline.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From : 25-10-2016.
Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 08-11-2016.
official Website : ghconline.gov.in