More details related to the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Jharkhand Police
Post Name : Constable
Number of Posts: 20
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Base Drummer – 01
2. Side Drummer – 06
3. Trainer Drummer – 02
4. Bag Piper – 11
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 27 Years (Man), 28 Years (Woman) As on 01-08-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. jhpolice.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 15th October 2016
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 15-10-2016.
official Website : jhpolice.gov.in