SSCSR Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region has issued a notice to invites applications against20 Vacancies of Assistant, Textile Designer, Junior Chemist Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (3rd October 2016).
More details related to the SSCSR Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
Post Name : Assistant, Textile Designer, Junior Chemist
Number of Posts: 20
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Senior Research Assistant – 09
2. Senior Technical Assistant – 03
3. Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions) – 01
4. Textile Designer – 02
5. Court Master – 02
6. Tubewell Operator – 01
7. Farm Assistant – 01
8. Junior Chemist – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / ITI (Electrical, Mechanical) / Graduation Degree (Textile Design, Fine, Arts, Agriculture) / Post Graduation Degree (Agronomy, Plant Breeding, Genetics / Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Oil Technology/Food Technology) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for SSCSR Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for ST/SC/Women/PH/Ex-S Candidates.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 25 Years (Post 7).
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 30 Years (Post 1-5,8), 25 Years (Post 6).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 6,7), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay (Post 8) Per month and other benefits as per SSCSR Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under SSCSR Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam.
How to Apply for SSCSR Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for SSCSR Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is sscsr.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 3rd October 2016
Postal Address to Send Application:
The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region, EVK Sampath Building, II Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600 006
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 03-10-2016.
End Date To Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 11-10-2016.
official Website : sscsr.gov.in