UKPSC Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a notice to invites applications against 138Vacancies of Deputy Collector, Feature Writer, Editor Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (25th October 2016).
More details related to the UKPSC Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Post Name : Deputy Collector, Feature Writer, Editor
Number of Posts: 138
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Deputy Collector – 05
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police – 17
3. District Commandant Home-guard – 02
4. Superintendent of Prison – 02
5. Assistant Commissioner – 32
6. Finance Officer – 10
7. Editor – 01
8. Assistant Registrar (Co-operative department) – 01
9. Assistant Town Commissioner / Assistant Town Officer / Executive Officer Grade 2 – 09
10. Assistant Town Planner – 02
11. Sales Tax Officer – 51
12. District Saving Officer – 01
13. District Information Officer – 02
14. Feature Writer – 01
15. District Minority Welfare Officer – 02
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for UKPSC Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 150/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s candidates : Rs. 60/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 21 – 42 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (Post 1-10), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- (Post 11-15) plus Grade Pay 5400/- (Post 1-10), Rs. 4600/- (Post 11-14), Rs. 4200/- (Post 15). Per month and other benefits as per UKPSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under UKPSC Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for UKPSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 08-10-2016.
Last Date For Applying Online Is : 25-10-2016.
official Website : www.ukpsc.gov.in