BPPI Recruitment 2016
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertaking of India has issued a notice to invites applications against 13 Vacancies of Manager, Executive Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria must attend walkin interview along with application form & relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on (19th October 2016 – 26th October 2016).
More details related to the BPPI Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertaking of India
Post Name : Manager, Executive
Number of Posts: 13
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Manager Procurement (Formulations) – 01
2. Deputy Manager Procurement (Formulations) – 01
3. Sr. Executive/Deputy Manager (Publicity and Social Media Expertise) – 01
4. Deputy Manager/Manager (Advertising and Brand Management) – 01
5. Executive Assistant to CEO – 01
6. Executive Assistant to Chief Mentor (Manager/Dy. General Manager) – 01
7. Dy. General Manager/General Manager Supply Chain (Distribution) – 01
8. Executive/Sr. Executive (Channel Decisions, Sales Administration and Analytics) – 01
9. Dy. Manager/Manager PR, NGO networking & marketing North – 01
10. Dy. Manager/Manager PR, NGO networking & marketing South – 01
11. Dy. Manager/Manager PR, NGO networking & marketing West – 01
12. Dy. Manager/Manager PR, NGO networking & marketing East – 01
13. General Manager/Director (HR) – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.Pharma / B.E./ MBA / BCA / BSc.(IT) / B.Tech. (IT) / Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 50 Years (Post 1,4,9), 45 Years (Post 2,3), 35 Years (Post 5,8), 55 Years (Post 6), 58 Years (Post 7,10).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 45,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 27,000 – 35,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 35,000 – 45,000/- (Post 4,9), Rs. 20,000 – 35,000/- (Post 5), Rs. 45,000 – 55,000/- (Post 6), Rs. 60,000 – 80,000/- (Post 7,10) Per month and other benefits as per BPPI Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under BPPI Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BPPI Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 19th October 2016 – 26th October 2016
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Attend Interview : 19-10-2016 – 26-10-2016.
official Website : bppi.in