OPSC Recruitment 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notice to invites applications against 12Vacancies of Public Prosectuor Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (17th November 2016).
More details related to the OPSC Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Post Name : Public Prosectuor
Number of Posts: 12
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Public Prosectuor – 12
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Graduation Degree (Law) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for OPSC Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for All Candidates : Rs. 300/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 21 – 40 Years As On 01-01-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-. Per month and other benefits as per OPSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under OPSC Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for OPSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 17th November 2016
Address to Send Application:
Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 18-10-2016.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 17-11-2016.
Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 26-11-2016.
official Website : www.opsc.gov.in