Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Eastern Railway has issued a notice to invites applications against 10 Vacancies of Scouts & Guides Quota Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (4th November 2016).
More details related to the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Eastern Railway
Post Name : Scouts & Guides Quota
Number of Posts: 10
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Category – 1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) – 02
2. Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – 08
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / 12th / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s/Women candidates : Rs. 250/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 29 Years (Post 1), 18 – 32 Years (Post 2) As on 01-01-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay Per month and other benefits as per Eastern Railway Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Merit List.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 4th November 2016
Address For Communication:
The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Fairlie Place, (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata- 700 001
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last date to submit application form : 04-11-2016.
official Website : www.er.indianrailways.gov.in