South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
South Indian Bank has issued a notice to invites applications against 10 Vacancies ofProbationary Clerk Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (20th October 2016).
More details related to the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: South Indian Bank
Post Name : Probationary Clerk
Number of Posts: 10
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Probationary Clerk – 10
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for South Indian Bank Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 400/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST candidates : Rs. 100/-.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 26 Years As On 31-12-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 11,765 – 31,540/- Per month and other benefits as per South Indian Bank Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for South Indian Bank Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.southindianbank.com.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 20th October 2016
Address to Send Application:
Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office- Kolkata, Door No: 20A, Ward No: 63, 1st Floor, Flat No 1, Park Street, Kolkata Pin – 700016
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 04-10-2016.
Last Date For Apply Online : 20-10-2016.
Last date of Receipt hard copies: 25-10-2016
official Website : www.southindianbank.com