Collector Office Mandsaur Recruitment 2016
Collector Office Mandsaur has issued a notice to invites applications against 09 Vacancies ofAudiologist, Peon, Mobility Instructor Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (24th October 2016).
More details related to the Collector Office Mandsaur Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Collector Office Mandsaur
Post Name : Audiologist, Peon, Mobility Instructor
Number of Posts: 09
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Clinical Psychologist/ psychology – 01
2. Senior physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist – 01
3. Posthetist/Orthotist (Technician) – 01
4. Sr. Speech Therapist/Audiologist – 01
5. Mobility Instructor – 01
6. Multipurpose rehabilitation worker (M.R.W.) – 01
7. Special Teacher – 01
8. Administrative Officer – 01
9. Peon – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th / 10th / 12th / ITI / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 35 Years As on 01-10-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 20000/- (Post 1,2,4), Rs. 16000/- (Post 3,7,8), Rs. 14000/- (Post 5), Rs. 16000/- (Post 6), Rs. 8000/- (Post 9) Per month and other benefits as per Collector Office Mandsaur Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for Collector Office Mandsaur Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. mpinfo.org.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 24th October 2016
Postal Address to Send Application:
Deputy Director of Social Justice and Disabled Welfare, the Office of Mandsaur, (M.P)
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 24-10-2016.
official Website : mpinfo.org