RIMS Recruitment 2016
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a notice to invites applications against 08Vacancies of Senior Resident Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria must attend walkin interview along with application form & relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on (28th October 2016).
More details related to the RIMS Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name : Senior Resident
Number of Posts: 08
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Senior Resident – 08
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Post Graduation Degree (MD, MS, DNB) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 45 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus 5400/- Grade Pay Per month and other benefits as per RIMS Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under RIMS Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for RIMS Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 28th October 2016
Interview Venue & Date:
The Conference Room (South) of Jubilee Hall, RIMS, Imphal (Manipur)
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Walk In Date : 28-10-2016.
official Website : www.rims.edu.in