Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2016
Kalaburagi District Court has issued a notice to invites applications against 08 Vacancies ofProcess Servers Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (31st October 2016).
More details related to the Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Kalaburagi District Court
Post Name : Process Servers
Number of Posts: 08
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Process Servers – 08
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / 12th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 35 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 11,000 – 200 – 12,000 – 250 – 13,000 – 300 – 14,200 – 350 – 15,600 – 400 – 17,200 – 450 – 19,000/- Per month and other benefits as per Kalaburagi District Court Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for Kalaburagi District Court Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is ecourts.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 31-10-2016.
official Website : ecourts.gov.in