DCIL Recruitment 2016
Dredging Corporation of India Limited has issued a notice to invites applications against 07Vacancies of Manager, Management Trainee Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (2nd November 2016).
More details related to the DCIL Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Post Name : Manager, Management Trainee
Number of Posts: 07
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Manager (Finance)- 01
2. Manager (HR) – 01
3. Dy. Manager (IT) – 01
4. Assistant Manager (Instrumentation) – 02
5. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
6. Management Trainee (Operations) – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.E. / B.Tech (Civil, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Electronics, ECE, IT Engineering) / CA / ICWAI / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (HR, Personnel Management, IR) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for DCIL Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category : Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 40 Years (Post 1,2), 35 Years (Post 3-5), 30 Years (Post 6).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 29100 – 54500/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 20600 – 46500/- (Post 3), Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (Post 4), Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (Post 4,5,6) Per month and other benefits as per DCIL Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under DCIL Recruitment 2016 shall be through the GATE score & GD, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DCIL Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for DCIL Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is dredge-india.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of Online Application Is : 02-11-2016.
official Website : dredge-india.nic.in