District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen Recruitment 2016
District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen has issued a notice to invites applications against06 Vacancies of Sr. Physiotherapist, Sr. prosthetist, Ear Mold Technician Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (10th November 2016).
More details related to the District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen
Post Name : Sr. Physiotherapist, Sr. prosthetist, Ear Mold Technician
Number of Posts: 06
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Senior Physiotherapist / occupational therapist – 01
2. Senior Prosthetist / Orthotist – 01
3. Senior Spictherapist / Odiolajist – 01
4. Ear Mold Technician – 01
5. Multipurpose Worker Rihebliteshn – 01
6. Special Educator (Mental Retardation / Autism / Cerebral Polsi) – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation Degree / B.Ed / B.Sc. / Post Graduation Degreefrom a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 20,000/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 16,000/- (Post 4,6), Rs. 12,000/- (Post 5). Per month and other benefits as per District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for District Disabled Welfare Committee Raisen Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 10th November 2016
of Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 10-11-2016.
official Website : www.raisen.nic.in