More details related to the Polytechnical College Naugaon Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Polytechnical College Naugaon
Post Name : Workshop director Msinisht, Assistant
Number of Posts: 02
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Workshop director Msinisht – 01
2. Assistant Grade-III – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed ITI / Diploma / Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (Post 1), Rs. 1900/- (Post 2). Per month and other benefits as per Polytechnical College Naugaon Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for Polytechnical College Naugaon Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 5th October 2016
Postal Address to Send Application:
Nagaon, Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Walk in Interview Held On : 05-10-2016.
official Website : mpinfo.org