ITBP Recruitment 2016
ITBP Recruitment 2016 for 104 Constable Posts in Indo Tibetian Border Police: Notification has been issued by Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 104 (One Hundred Four) Posts of Constable, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) for Sport Persion. Candidates who are Interested & eligible are requested to fill application form through ITBP official website http://www.itbpolice.nic.in on or before 31st October 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure are stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification:
- Name of Organisation: Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force.
- Designation of Post: Constable
- of Post: 104 (One Hundred Four) Posts
- Pay Scale: Applicant selected for Constable posts will get pay scale of INR 21,700-69100/- & Grade pay of INR 4600/-
- Job Location: Pan India.
Eligibility Criteria for Constable in ITBP:
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicant seeking for Constable posts must possess matriculation or 10th From a recognized Board or university or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Applicant seeking for Constable posts should fall in the age group of 18 to 23 years as on 31-10-2016.
- Age Relaxation: As stated below
|5 Years||3 Years|
Important Dates for Application :
- Opening Dates for Submission of Application: 07-10-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of Application: 31-10-2016
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested & eligible for Constable Posts notified by Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Can fill up their Application from after reading official Notification form through Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Official Website http://www.itbpolice.nic.in & send application form along with relevant documents, one latest passport size photograph & two self addressed envelope size 9″x 4″ with Rs. 5/- Postage stamp affix on each envelop to “Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt- Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103” on or before 31.10.2016..
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Official Websitehttp://www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Bring your cursor on ‘News’ link shown on the Right side of this page..
- Out of which you will find “Release of Advertisement for Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the Post of Constable (GD) in ITBP”; Click on it.
- In this you will find the official notification and also the application form.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details that are manadary while filling the application form and send this application form along with relevant documents, one latest passport size photograph & two self addressed envelope size 9″x 4″ with Rs. 5/- Postage stamp affix on each envelop to “Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt- Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103” on or before 31.10.2016..
- Retain a Printout of application form for future reference.
Important Official Links:
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force from this Link http://www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Download Official Advertisement: Applicants can Download Official Notification for Constable posts in Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force from this linkhttp://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Documents/2016-10-03%20(2).pdf
- Download Application Form: Applicants can Download application form for Constable posts in Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force from this linkhttp://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Documents/2016-10-03%20(2).pdf