More details related to the IBPS Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name : Office Assistants, Officers
Number of Posts: 16560
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8824
2. Officers Scale I: 5539
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 152
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 75
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 19
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 55
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 35
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 130
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1533
10. Officers Scale III: 198
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree (Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture) / Engineering Degree (Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology) / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for IBPS Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 600/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 100/-.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under IBPS Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Online Pre Exam, Main Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for IBPS Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.ibps.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 14-09-2016.
Last Date For Applying Online Is : 30-09-2016.