BHEL Recruitment 2016
More details related to the BHEL Recruitment 2016 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.naukridhaba.com
Name Of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Post Name : Trade Apprentice
Number of Posts: 215
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Trade Apprentice – 215
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 27 Years As on 15-10-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under BHEL Recruitment 2016 shall be through the Short Listing, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2016?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for BHEL Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is careers.bhelhwr.co.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 21st September 2016
Address to Send Application:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 10-09-2016.
Last Date For Apply Online : 21-09-2016.
Date of Written Examination : 03-10-2016 & 04-10-2016.