Amazon Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical)
No Of Positions : Multiple
Also Read :
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
2. Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation.
3. Transportation Operations Specialist – Minimum qualification is Graduation.
4. Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2
* Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
* Excellent communic
tion skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
* Excellent documentation skills
* Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
* Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
* Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
* Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Interviews will not be conducted on 15th September on account of Ganesh Immersion
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Amazon.com, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV —and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products. In 2011, it professed an intention to launch its websites in Poland and Sweden.
In 2015, Amazon Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read :This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 12th to 17th September 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Application link: click here