Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 72 Religious Teachers Posts:
Notification has been issued by Indian Army in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 72 (Seventy Two) Posts of Religious Teacher. Candidates who are Interested & eligible for this post are requested to fill up online application form after reading official Notification through official website of Join Indian Army http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/on or before 08th November 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
- Name of Organization: Indian Army
- Designation of the Post & No. of posts : As Stated below.
|Sr.no.||Category||No. of posts|
|4||Maulvi (Shia) for ladakh Scouts||02|
- Job Location: Pan India
- Pay Scale: Applicant Selected for the Post of junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher) in indian army will get pay scale in the range of INR 93,00-34,800/- with grade pay of INR 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Religious Teacher Posts in Indian Army
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicants seeking for the post of junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher) Must possess Graduation from a recognized university and education in relevant religious field.
- Age Limit: Applicant seeking junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher) Post should fall in the age group of 25 to 34 years as on 01-10-2016.
Important Dates for Submission of Application
- Opening Dates for Submission of Application form : 10 -10-2016
- Closing Dates for Submission of Application form : 08-11-2016
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher) Posts notified by Indian army can fill up online application form after reading official Notification from through indian army’s Official Website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ on or before 08th November 2016
Instructions for Applying in Indian Army
- Visit Indian army’s Official Website for recruitment http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Fill in the captcha provided to enter in website.
- On home page you will find the advertisement for recruitment of religious teacher or you can download it from this link http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_27_1617b.pdf
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Click on the apply/Login JCO/OR link for filling up the application form.
- Fill in all the details while filling up the application form and submit it.
- Take print out of the Application form for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of join Indian army from this link http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Download Official Notification: Applicants can Download Official Notification for the Junior commissioned officer(Religious Teacher ) in Indian army from this link http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_27_1617b.pdf
- Apply online: Applicants can Apply online for Junior commissioned officer(Religious Teacher ) post in Indian army from this link http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm