State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
State Level Police Recruitment Board invites application forms from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector & Various Assistant posts. As per notification of State Level Police Recruitment Board, Total no. of posts is 707. Application mode is online. Online application forms will be available from 23rd September, 2016. Last date for online register process is 24th October, 2016. The official notification has been uploaded and the information regarding these posts of educational qualification, age criteria, selection process etc is mentioned below. Candidates may download official notification from below link. Read information for State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016
Sub Inspector/Deputy Jailor/Assistant Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police: 686 Posts
2. Deputy Jailor : 16 Posts
3. Assistant Matron: 05 Posts
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get monthly payment of Rs. 28940-78910/- For Post 1 & For others salary is Rs. 26600-77030/-
Closing date for submitting application forms online is 24th October, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
2) For Deputy Jailor the age limit is : 21 to 30 years
3) For Assistant Matron the age limit is : 21 to 25 years ..
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed For Online Apply :
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- 10th Class certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
- Fill Application carefully with true based information must same as 10th class certificate.
- Read full advertisement before apply
- Use your recent and scanned copy of Photo.
- Do not fill artificial information.
- Apply as soon as possible.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016