UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 440 Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application forms from bright, energetic and young candidates for the recruitment to the positions of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering posts. As per requirement of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), total no. of posts is 440. Application mode is online. On-line application forms can be filled up to the due date of 26th October, 2016 only by visiting UPSC’s official website. Selection process of these vacancies must be depended on preliminary or Stage – I examination and main examination. The official notification has been uploaded. Read full information for UPSC recruitment 2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get monthly payment, Please go through official notification.
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed For Online Apply :
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- E-Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
- Aspirants must note that there is penalty for each wrong answer in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- Department will not allow mobile phones or pagers or any valuable items to the venue of the written examination.
- Written test centres are agartala, chennai, itanagar, mumbai, shimla, ahmedabad, cuttack, jaipur, nagpur, srinagar, aizawl etc.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2016