NCL Recruitment 2016
National Chemical Laboratory India NCL Recruitment 2016 for 01 Project Assistant Posts: Notification has been issued by National Chemical Laboratory in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 01 (One) Post of Project Assistant Post. Candidates who are Interested & eligible for this post are requested to read official Notification from official website of National Chemical Laboratory http://www.ncl-india.org/ & May apply for the Project Assistant Post for on before 04th November 2016.
Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under GJS-2-1/ October 14 2016 Notification
- Name of Organization: National Chemical Laboratory
- Designation & number of posts: Project Assistant
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Pay Scale: Applicants selected for the project assistant post will get the monthly remuneration of INR 16000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Post for PWD Candidates in National Chemical Laboratory
- Education Qualification: Applicants seeking for the project assistant post must possess M.Sc in chemistry from a recognised university or college.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Applicants seeking for the project assistant post should not be more than the age of 30 yesars
Important Dates for Submission of Application
- Opening Dates for Download of Application form: 14-10-2016
- Closing Dates for Download of Application form: 04-11-2016
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested & eligible for project assistant Posts for notified by National Chemical Laboratory can fill up application form in prescribed format after reading official Notification from through National Chemical Laboratory’s Official Website http://www.ncl-india.org/ & Apply for the post of Project Assistant Post for and all other supporting documents by speed post to “The Head, Organic Chemistry Division, Attn Dr. G. J. Sanjayan National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008” on or before 04th-11-2016.
Instructions for Applying in National Chemical Laboratory
- Visit National Chemical Laboratory’s Official Website http://www.ncl-india.org/
- Click on ‘Join us’ tab Located in the top Menu bar of this Page; Click on it.
- You will find the job vacancies in the side bar and again click on project vacancies.PA III organic chemistry”, Click on it to access official notification.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the application form on a plain paper & Apply for the post of project assistant with all other supporting documents mentioned in the official notification by speed post to “The Head, Organic Chemistry Division, Attn Dr. G. J. Sanjayan National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008” on or before 04th-11-2016.
- Retain a Photocopy of the Application form for future reference.
Important Official Links
- Official Website: Applicants can Access the Official Website of National Chemical Laboratory from this link http://www.ncl-india.org/
- Download Official Notification: Applicants can Download Official Notification for project assistant post in National Chemical Laboratory from this link http://www.ncl-india.org/files/JoinUs/JobVacancies/TemporaryJobsDetails.aspx?Id=409#